December 26, 2014

Learned a lot about changing your financial habits, but having trouble becoming a personal finance guru?

Recently I started seeing someone and she has become interested in educating herself on finances. Admittedly, this is because I probably asked her what she will do after she graduates and doesn't have her parents credit card. It scared me to see that someone I was thinking of committing to committing one of the biggest mistakes we know doesn't help build a financial foundation.

I was very elated when my partner asked for some good reads regarding personal finance. Of course I had a title called Get a Financial Life that I haven't made it through (since most of is just review for me!!) and I was going to get her a copy of Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace.



Check out some of the books here to get a good idea of where to start when someone in your life reaches out or you want to imply help.

No comments: