November 22, 2014

How your lifestyle eating habits can affect your finances.



       One of the things that helped me reach healthiness and happiness was my choice to decrease my food intake. This involved several variables, including diet changes, eating habits, and shopping decisions.

       Let me preface by saying that I'm a big proponent of Intermittent Fasting which I learned from Martin Berkham. As soon as I implemented Intermittent Fasting into my lifestyle several things changed for the better... I lost weight and starting reaching my physical goals then I noticed that Since I was eating less, I was saving more money to invest in my Roth Ira and Mutual Funds. So not only am I living healthier by reaching and then maintaining a healthy body weight, thus saving money on future health care costs, I was also help invest in my own personal retirement as well as looking forward to creating a college fund for my unborn children.

      After a while of eating less through Intermittent Fasting I started reading experts such as Gary Taubes and Mark Sisson. A Paleo diet is something of another discussion, but after implementing major clauses in what constitutes a Paleo Diet into my Lifestyle Routine, I noticed exponentially significant changes.

      Similar to statistically significant, "exponentially significant" refers to small, impactful changes relative to time observed.

      By Eat. Stop. Eat. (Brad Pilon) principles, as well as, key principles in Paleo Dieting I have maximized my Fitness and Diet regime and also my Financial Regime.

     Previously, I touched on this same subject.

No comments: