January 14, 2024

A Brief Recap, a digital journal entry.

Wabi-Sabi, it's a term I wrote about on my investment website. It's essentially embracing the beauty of life's imperfections. Life gives us a million unique moments every day all for ourselves that no one will get to experience like we did. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around... 2023 brought many enlightenments and challenges, especially in building a business... again. Electric has been a blessing and a scary curse in a way. Or maybe that's just my way of mental torture I've somehow become dependent on. There is a lot to talk about and I don't know if this post will get me there, but what I can keep promising is that one day, and with more intent and frequency I will land the needle and we will blast off. I'm becoming more and more confident in my ability to weave. So I plan on weaving what details and elements I can, into an online presence, for now it IS scattered and things like launching my own merchandise and clothing have been put on a backburner, well because it's boring. I realize now though, that one channel, one avatar, one product are the foundation and filling in every single element to that foundation is the way to go. So, in order to get back to that foundation and away from this whimsical world of business I've been living in dreamland around, it's time to necromance my (this) blog from the ashes, again. Lol. oi vey, it's just practice here. A stream of consciousness blog is what may occasionally happen. If it were true to its principle, I wouldn't even change the spelling errors, but "alas" I am a perfectionist, mostly. Details matter, but you must lead and control the art like Sun Tzu, in The Art of War, says (or maybe not, who am I kidding) you must sacrifice the details for essence of speed. And being a good commander an general you must dial that to the situation. Oh yeah, update, been steady on Stand Tall over on my YouTube... the content is flowing there. It's probably good practice to continue that for a while. I'm wanting to do a Principles and Art of War/Daily Stoic combo, but I don't know which one. Three is too many. Perhaps How to Win Friends and Influence People next. Here are some things I'd like to gain insight on and build consistency around: 

-streaming video games: I play video games and love them for their art, their story's, their everything. Video games have been an integral part of, well, me. So I'd like to share that with the world if the world would watch. So, set up stream labs so that it is easy to stream. I already play games, add the extra step of SLOBS. How complicated does it need to get? Hopefully it can be basic. YouTube is like for Stand Tall though, But maybe it can be an aggregate. I know my videos auto upload to Rumble, so any that YouTube (one at this writing) that YouTube deems not good for their content, rumble has. There's that.

 -Patreon: Managing myself has been the toughest thing, especially digitally. I have a lot of great investment strategies that Ive used to create myself and my clients a lot of wealth. I just cant openly share it through SEC/FINRA regs, and plus, it's gifted knowledge. I need to aggregate my strategies there, Stand Tall style (meaning no cuts (unless necessary due to interruptions), scripts, or fancy effects) and talk about them. I can release the datasets here for free though. Like for instance, twice Ive used a strategy involving Netflix to make about 8% gain on a 4-month investment term. During certain times of economic turmoil and crisis I have netted clients and self over 177% up to 800% returns in some cases. The issue is it's all done almost autonomously by me in my clients' accounts, I can't explain the "Art" of investing. Other things are transferring my thoughts & writings into digital form to the world. so here, this is me continuing to attempt that. Let's begin...

No comments: