January 14, 2024

My Notebooks

I have amassed a smattering of notebooks, of all sizes, small, medium, to large. I'm organizing them and what I've done is go through and tear out pages to tape into larger ones, that way I have margins to keep adding to them. Some of them have three plus iterations so I need to review to bring my final to life on this website. I wonder if any of my science fiction writing could be interwoven? I feel this creative yearning, this muscle to flex and release. All I can do is write, a little bit, each day. You cant lose if you dont quit.

Update: 01/15/24

Here are a few links to my other blogs, when I was into blogging - I organized my content better. 



Having a Side Hustle turned into my realization that passive income isnt truly passive - an article I wrote about on my website caeliancapital.com

Soon, I will be adding those posts here for everyone to read.

No comments: