November 16, 2014

How to make a Million from Nothing: Part III



             Readers, I apologize for the hiatus. I have been busy with recovery, travel, working, and note-taking. Pondering, Self reflection, wasted time, and continuing studies...


            That brings me to my third, likely not final post as I help guide you to Financial Freedom.


            There is no Formula, There are no experts, There is only advice from those who have done it before and those that are finding new ways to do it.


Patience

              Religions teach it as a virtue, elderly praise it as the trait direly needed. I believe the sooner one learns to be patient, all aspects of life will drastically improve; namely, relationships with others and yourself, ultimately the pursuit of happyness.

              In the effort of achieving something, from nothing and our goal of starting out with whatever can be dug up out of the streets, sought for on the ground and then transformed into ownership, value, "money," etc... Patience is one (learned) trait that will help guide you to success.

             Skipping the long, educated introduction that you can now just search on the internet, I will define a specific form of patience. Our goal is focusing on 50 years instead of 50 days. If you followed my advice and do I say, not as I do then instead of worrying what your mutual fund, IRA, or stock fund is returning, worry about whether or not you should have worn that shirt today. After you build a stable foundation and your Side Hustle is generating decent returns, stress less, Be Patient. Keep following your Financial Regime.


             Remember in my post about defining Frugality I stated, "Behavioral studies show that people who are Frugal have the tendency to acquire economic goods or services in a patient manner in order to achieve a long term goal."
             Are you reinvesting your dividends? Are you using your Side Hustle earnings to reinvest in said Side Hustle to earn more profits?


Perseverance

            There is no Formula, There are no experts, There is only advice from those who have done it before and those that are finding new ways to do it. It must be repeated. Perseverance is one of those attributes that I think is taught through Discipline. Perseverance is tantamount to achieving your goals. Follow your own advice, stay the course. 

No comments: