November 16, 2014

Life is a Marshmallow test



                This post has been on my drafts list for awhile, because when I had the idea I knew I had to test it personally...
                 The Marshmallow test is something I learned from Martin Berkham at his website www.leangains.com and ever since seeing it is a true psychological study and redone over and over, I implemented in my own life, my own daily practices...


                                       and guess what?
IT'S TRUE

                                                      So true that I'm here today to decry it's truthful honesty.
                            The marshmallow test is a metaphor for most everything in life, some sort of sick cosmic karma where the longer you wait for pleasure, the better it is when it presents.


                            So here's to marshmallows, losing weight, financial freedom, hell even threesomes!

          Pertinently, live the dream. Day in and out, keep livin' the dream. Investing and being patient. Keep imagining receiving two marshmallows instead of one. Don't play the lottery, live every day like you WON the lottery!
                                    

No comments: